Once you process an order to verify the customer's age, it's possible to view more details about the age verification results. These results are useful should you need to supply more details to companies or agencies who need evidence that you are complying to age verification standards.
The results supplied are taken directly from the AgeChecked system that is used to verify ages within the app.
You can access these details in a variety of ways:
- From within the AgeChecked App, click Orders or Customers, perform your search, and click 'View Summary'
- From within the main Shopify Orders and Customers area, click into an order or customer, and click 'More actions' and select the app.
The summary screen shows you a range of information:
- Customer name: the name used to check against
- Customer email: the email stored against their customer record in Shopify
- Default address: the main address stored against their customer record in Shopify
- AgeChecked Reference Numver
- Age Verification Status (approved or not)
- Method of age verification
- Technical route of age verification
- Recent Orders (Order#, Age Verification Status, date)
Read our guide on what to do if customers fail age verification.